John Kerry Family Tree posted
Sam Sloan
2004-02-20 16:51:10 UTC
John Kerry Family Tree posted

I have posted the Family Tree of Presidential Candidate John Kerry at
http://www.shamema.com/pafg631.htm#20055

I have not yet been able to prove that he is related by blood to
President George W. Bush, but I believe that I will be able to prove
that soon.

The Family Tree of President George W.Bush is posted at
http://www.shamema.com/pafg523.htm#14854

Sam Sloan
John Gigalo Kerry & Intern Abuser
2004-02-20 16:53:50 UTC
Post by Sam Sloan
John Kerry Family Tree posted
I have posted the Family Tree of Presidential Candidate John Kerry at
http://www.shamema.com/pafg631.htm#20055
I have not yet been able to prove that he is related by blood to
President George W. Bush, but I believe that I will be able to prove
that soon.
The Family Tree of President George W.Bush is posted at
http://www.shamema.com/pafg523.htm#14854
Sam Sloan
=======================

You left out the picture of Kerry during his celebrety days.

Sam Sloan
2004-02-23 02:00:33 UTC
I have done more research on this and found that John Kerry and George
W. Bush are 11th cousins, not 16th cousins.

Last week, the major news services reported that they were 16th
cousins, three generations removed.

However, they are actually 11th cousins.

Their common ancestors are Rev. Edward BULKELEY (1540-1720) and Olive
IRBY (1547-1614). They are posted on my website at
http://www.shamema.com/pafg639.htm#20376

I have posted the Family Tree of Presidential Candidate John F. Kerry

Sam Sloan
The Bibliographer
2004-02-23 04:07:42 UTC
Post by Sam Sloan
I have done more research on this and found that John Kerry and George
W. Bush are 11th cousins, not 16th cousins.
However, they are actually 11th cousins.
No. Their nearest relationship is tenth cousin, once removed. This is
based on common ancestors Thomas Richards and his wife, Welthean
(Loring?). Much of the material on Kerry's ancestry is taken from
W. A. Rietwiesner's admirable work, mentioned elsewhere in these
messages; and some of the Bush material is taken from other websites
devoted, in part, to the genealogy of the Bush family. An illustrative
chart appears at the bottom of this message.

It does not take much to get this right before you make declarative
statements of "fact."

********

Thomas Richards (christened 15 April 1596 in Pitminster,
Somersetshire; died Weymouth, Massachusetts, 28 January 1651) married
Welthean Loring (born Dorchester, Dorset, about 1599; died Barnstable,
Massachusetts, between 3 July and 4 Nov. 1679).

Their daughter, Ann Richards (died Plymouth, Massachusetts, 12
December 1671), married Ephraim Hunt (died Weymouth, Massachusetts, 22
February 1687)

Their son, Thomas Hunt (died Boston, Massachusetts, 11 February
1721/2), married Judith Torrey (died Boston, Massachusetts, 18 Oct.
1693).

Their son, Samuel Hunt (born Boston, Massachusetts, 9 February 1689;
died 1774), married Mary Langdon (born Boston, Massachusetts, 24 March
1690; died Boston, Massachusetts, 22 September 1736).

Their daughter, Elizabeth Hunt, married Joshua Blanchard (born 1718).

Their son, Samuel Blanchard (born Boston, Massachusetts, 29 February
1756; died 1813), married (Malden, Massachusetts, 3 June 1781)
Elizabeth Gardner (born Malden, Massachusetts, 9 February 1759; died
24 June 1816).

Their son, Francis Blanchard (died Wenham, Massachusetts, 26 June
1813), married Mary Ann Cabot (died Boston, Massachusetts, 25 July
1809).

Their daughter, Elizabeth Cabot Blanchard (born 27 May 1809; died 14
June 1842), married (12 March 1832) Robert Charles Winthrop, once the
Speaker of the United States House of Representatives (born Boston,
Massachusetts, 12 May 1809; died Boston, Massach usetts, 16 November
1894).

Their son, Robert Charles Winthrop, Junior (born Boston,
Massachusetts, 7 December 1834; died Boston, Massachusetts, 5 June
1905) married (1 June 1869) Elizabeth Mason (born 1 October 1844;
still living in 1880).

Their daughter, Margaret Tyndal Winthrop (born Boston, Massachusetts,
23 February 1880; died St.-Briac-sur-Mer 7 July 1970) married (28
November 1906) James Grant Forbes (born Shanghai, 22 October 1879;
died Paris, 24 April 1955).

Their daughter, Rosemary G. Forbes (born Paris, 27 October 1913; died
Manchester-by-the-Sea, Massachusetts, 14 November 2002), married (at
Montgomery, Alabama, 8 February 1941) Richard John Kerry (born
Brookline, Massachusetts, 28 July 1915; died Boston, Massachusetts, 29
July 2000).

Their son is John Forbes Kerry (born Fitzsimmons Military Hospital,
Denver, Colorado, 11 December 1943).

***************

Thomas Richards (christened 15 April 1596 in Pitminster,
Somersetshire; died Weymouth, Massachusetts, 28 January 1651) married
Welthean Loring (born Dorchester, Dorset, about 1599; died Barnstable,
Massachusetts, between 3 July and 4 Nov. 1679). [See above].

Their daughter, Mary Richards (born 16 November 1632 in Dorchester,
Massachusetts; died 24 June 1659 in Dorchester, Massachusetts),
married (4 December 1651) Thomas Hinckley (born 19 March 1619 in
Hawkhurst, Kent; died 25 April 1705 in Barnstaple, Massachusetts).

Their son, Samuel Hinckley (born 14 February 1652; died 19 March
1697), married (13 November 1676) Sarah Pope (born 14 February 1652
[sic])

Their daughter, Mary Hinckley (born 22 January 1678; died 1741),
married (in 1703) Samuel Bangs (born 12 July 1680 in Eastham,
Massachusetts; died 1750 in Harwich, Massachusetts).

Their son, Joseph Bangs (born 30 January 1713, in Harwich,
Massachusetts; died 1757 in Oblong, New York), married (18 September
1735 in Barnstaple, Massachusetts) Thankful Hamblen (born 6 August
1715 in Barnstaple, Massachusetts; died after 1768).

Their son, Lemuel Bangs (born 31 December 1739 in Harwich,
Massachusetts; died 9 May 1824 in Portage, New York), married Rebecca
Keeler (born 29 April 1751 in Ridgefield, Connecticut; died 24
February 1812 in Grand River, Canada).

Their son, Elijah Keeler Bangs (born 4 June 1780 in Stratford,
Connecticut; died 13 September 1856 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania),
married (29 October 1807 in Philadelphia) Esther Stackhouse (born 17
October 1787 in Philadelphia; died 27 September 1819 in Philadelphia).

Their daughter, Mary Ann Bangs (born 15 June 1817; died after 1876),
married (1 June 1840 in Philadelphia) Joseph Ambrose Beaky (born 14
June 1818 in Emmitsburg, Maryland; died 27 January 1858).

Their daughter, Martha Adela Beaky (born 1 June 1841 in Emmitsburg,
Maryland; died after 1906), married (25 December 1862 in Saint Louis,
Missouri) David Davis Walker (born 19 January 1840 near Bloomington,
Illinois; died 4 October 1918 in Kennebunkport, Maine).

Their son, George Herbert Walker (born 11 June 1875 in Saint Louis,
Missouri; died 24 June 1953 in New York City), married (17 January
1899) Lucretia Wear (born 17 September 1874 in Saint Louis, Missouri;
died 28 August 1961 in Biddeford, Maine).

Their daughter, Dorothy Walker (born 1 July 1901 near Walker's Point,
Maine; died 19 November 1992 in Greenwich, Connecticut), married (6
August 1921 in Kennebunkport, Maine) Prescott Sheldon Bush (born 15
May 1895 in Columbus, Ohio; died 8 October 1972 in New York City).

Their son, George Herbert Walker Bush, the forty-first president of
the United States (born 12 June 1924 in Milton, Massachusetts) married
(6 January 1945 in Rye, New York) Barbara Pierce (born 8 June 1925 in
Rye, New York).

Their son, George Walker Bush, the forty-third president of the United
States, was born 6 July 1946 in New Haven, Connecticut.

***********

Thomas Richards = Welthean Loring
_________________|________________
| |
Ann <sisters> Mary
| |
Thomas <first cousins> Samuel
| |
Samuel <second cousins> Mary
| |
Elizabeth <third cousins> Joseph
| |
Samuel <fourth cousins> Lemuel
| |
Francis <fifth cousins> Elijah
| |
Elizabeth <sixth cousins> Mary
| |
Robert <seventh cousins> Martha
| |
Margaret <eighth cousins> George
| |
Rosemary <ninth cousins> Dorothy
| |
John Forbes Kerry <tenth cousins> George H. W. Bush

George Walker Bush
--
Regards, Frank Young
***@wam.umd.edu 703-527-7684
"Videmus nunc per speculum in aenigmate... Nunc cognosco ex parte"
Sam Sloan
2004-02-23 14:11:55 UTC
Post by The Bibliographer
Their son, Samuel Hunt (born Boston, Massachusetts, 9 February 1689;
died 1774), married Mary Langdon (born Boston, Massachusetts, 24 March
1690; died Boston, Massachusetts, 22 September 1736).
Their daughter, Elizabeth Hunt, married Joshua Blanchard (born 1718).
Their son, Samuel Blanchard (born Boston, Massachusetts, 29 February
1756; died 1813), married (Malden, Massachusetts, 3 June 1781)
Elizabeth Gardner (born Malden, Massachusetts, 9 February 1759; died
24 June 1816).
Sorry, but you seem to have a weakness right here. Can you confirm
these two links? What is your source? I cannot find any.

Sam Sloan
The Bibliographer
2004-02-23 15:32:02 UTC
Post by Sam Sloan
Sorry, but you seem to have a weakness right here. Can you confirm
these two links? What is your source? I cannot find any.
As I said in my earlier post, the Kerry materials were taken from the
well-researched website of William Addams Reitwiesner. You can look at the
ahnentafel here:

hometown.aol.com/wreitwiesn/candidates2004/kerry.html
Winston Smith, American Patriot
2004-02-23 04:35:37 UTC
Post by Sam Sloan
I have done more research on this and found that John Kerry and George
W. Bush are 11th cousins, not 16th cousins.
So you mean there is no truth to the rumor that Bush is related to a pile
of dung found outside of Amarillo?

[........]
Post by Sam Sloan
Sam Sloan
[newsgroups trimmed]
--
The world is too dangerous to live in---not because of the people
who do evil, but because of the people who sit and let it happen."

--- attributed to Albert Einstein
Madhusudan Singh
2004-02-24 19:28:33 UTC
On Sunday 22 February 2004 23:35, Winston Smith, American Patriot
Post by Winston Smith, American Patriot
Post by Sam Sloan
I have done more research on this and found that John Kerry and George
W. Bush are 11th cousins, not 16th cousins.
So you mean there is no truth to the rumor that Bush is related to a pile
of dung found outside of Amarillo?
[........]
Post by Sam Sloan
Sam Sloan
[newsgroups trimmed]
No. There is some truth then to the persistent rumor that Bush is related to
the some pile of crap found inside Capitol Hill.
James Dow Allen
2004-02-26 08:28:54 UTC
Post by Sam Sloan
I have done more research on this and found that John Kerry and George
W. Bush are 11th cousins, not 16th cousins.
Sorry for being OT in s.g.m, but let's all pray to whatever Gods there be,
that Kerry's ancestry makes it into _Pedigrees of the American Presidents_.
Post by Winston Smith, American Patriot
So you mean there is no truth to the rumor that Bush is related to a pile
of dung found outside of Amarillo?
Don't forget: You can walk into any crowded honky-tonk or bible-thumping
circus in West Texas and find someone who would make just as bad a
President as the incumbent. The real culprit is the media which,
in the name of objectivity, neglects to make the American voters
aware what silly choices they are making.

James

KidDon
2004-02-24 12:47:08 UTC
Post by Sam Sloan
I have done more research on this and found that John Kerry and George
W. Bush are 11th cousins, not 16th cousins.
Last week, the major news services reported that they were 16th
cousins, three generations removed.
However, they are actually 11th cousins.
Their common ancestors are Rev. Edward BULKELEY (1540-1720) and Olive
IRBY (1547-1614). They are posted on my website at
http://www.shamema.com/pafg639.htm#20376
I have posted the Family Tree of Presidential Candidate John F. Kerry
at
http://www.shamema.com/pafg631.htm#20055
The Family Tree of President George W.Bush is posted at
http://www.shamema.com/pafg523.htm#14854
Sam Sloan
___________________________

Why does any of this matter?

Kiddon
Paul Rubin
2004-02-24 19:24:17 UTC
Post by KidDon
Post by Sam Sloan
I have done more research on this and found that John Kerry and George
W. Bush are 11th cousins, not 16th cousins.
Why does any of this matter?
It means we will never get the Bush clan out of the white house.